We took a very short but much need to vacation to Williamsburg , VA only we never saw the actual town. We spent four days nestled in the woods in this cozy little cabin. We told Caitlin we were camping and by Moms standards this ladies and gentlemen is how the Priechenfried's camp. Upon our arrival she said " Mom I really like it but its not really a cabin, hahaha what Caitlin you don't like the AC, running water, or full kitchen, or is it the three bedrooms with beds! 
Location location location, it wasn't the nicest of the cabins there are newer ones but I loved the location. It was clean and roomy and it had everything we needed! Right on the lake with just one cabin close and it was so quiet.
The boys rented bikes and they loved riding them, I mean this place had real hills!
Now no vacation would be complete if the Priechenfish didn't find the pool and check it out!
He totally photo bombed me!
The deck was awesome and guess what not a single drop of rain and no bugs yeah I said that right no bugs!
We brought the life jackes our own paddles and of course lucky Carl found a plug in the dirt so why pay $8.00 to rent it when you can steal it ahhhh did I just write that!
There were lots and lots and marsh mellows roasted smores for all!
Roasting of marsh mellows good times
We hit Water Country on Friday and everyone loved it, Owen and Caitlin could ride everything they wanted , just one ride the Colossal Curl but I was amazed and how fearless my kids are !
There was also so much for the little ones. The park was awesome and it was free!!!!!
Owen loved it loved it, this kids has so much energy!
A long day at watercountry better have more smores
We did a little relaxing!
Owen relaxing with Troy!
We took a Nature walk it was cool but we went a bit too far for the kids. It was fun!
We better have another camp fire!
Smore bomb!
Carl and I celebrating our 11 wedding anniversary with hot dogs on a stick and it was awesome. We did drinks and appetizers before! Need to get a picture of our appetizers , chips and salsa, cheese and crackers, cashews!
Time to go home boohoo there is Nathan riding his bike back to the check out
Owen not to far behind!
Caitlin hugs one last tree, my little tree hugger I love her!
Caitlin called it the trail of doom hahaha that was the walk we took a little to far, but then begged me to take her picture hahaah
she wanted me to take lots of pictures of her will do
We had the York River on our right, Lake Cheatham on our right, it was AWESOME!
We will be back next year for sure!
Well tonight is my last night of summer vacation I can't believe its over, tears big giant tears! Oh summer 2014 you were a little rainy but you were fun! There is still more beach and pool to be had but it will be at 4:00 when I get home.

No comments:
Post a Comment