Saturday, December 06, 2014

Caitlin is 8

How did Caitlin turn 8 how did 8 years go by so fast. So I thought I would write a birthday post about Caitlin. OH Caitlin how we love you so. Caitlin we are so similar but so very very different. I love our similarities and how I love love our differences. I love her easy go lucky not a care in the world attitude at times.  She's got this laugh or giggle I think its actually from her Aunt Caren and it cracks me up every time I hear it. She can even laugh at herself. She loves all things girl, dolls, and dance and dresses and make up and she requires very to little maintenance.  There are far too many nights after I have read Owen 10 books , brushed his teeth and finally finally gotten him to bed that I check to make sure Nathan has had his medicine, and answer his million and one questions about what toy he is dreaming about that I go to tuck her in and she is already sleeping. I hope she knows that I tell her I love her and I give her a kiss. She's my easy and I know she might not be my easy forever but she is when I need her and for that I thank you Caitlin. I hope all your birthday wishes come true! I can't wait for a lifetime of adventures with you.
Well I started this post days ago but now I am back to it so I will just go ahead and add Caitlin's nutcracker pictures as I may never get  a chance if I don't do it now. Ohhh we are so busy. I just looked at my calendar we have Carl's work Christmas parties on Monday and Friday, I work Tuesday and Thursday evening this week. On Wednesday we have dance team and ballet, which leaves, next Saturday evening our first free night AHHHH I hope I can get everything done, I am not really sure what everything is hahaha! Oh did I mention we have two meal trains, numerous battalion babies and its final exam week! Let the games begin!!!
 She really enjoyed the Nutcracker.
 Here is Caitlin getting her Nutcracker she was so excited.
 Caitlin with the Polly's
 Everyone came to see the show but everyone else drove separate so I didn't get pictures

 There is Caitlin purple dress all smiles

 Front and center!
 Flowers after the show.  She also got a very pretty Nutcracker snowglobe from Grandma!

No comments: