Friday, December 19, 2014

Tis the season

Well I am back, 8 Christmas parties down if I never see another Christmas party it will be too soon! I have been off work for 2 days and it has been awesome. I have vowed to keep up on laundry and dishes, so guess what after this blog post to laundry folding I will go!!!!! So here it is 6 days before Christmas and after a crazy early December our social schedule is free all weekend..... shhh don't tell anyone I don't actually plan on getting off the sofa!
 We decorated the tree and the house well lets just say there are not too many decorations but the train is up and that is all anyone cares about around here.
I don't think I put on a single ornament I think I watched from the couch I know bad bad tired mom!


 Don't worry mom we got this!

No comments: