Nothing much new, everyone is back into the school routine. Ali still has my camera so pictures will have to wait. Its been cold and rainy and I think there have been a few nice days mixed in there but the dark wet ones seem to overshadow those! Okay I am ready for spring! Well first we have a big ski trip planned. It just seemed easier since we needed to get our cameras back to each other that we should do it in epic fashion!!!! Pray for snow, ohhh this is going to cost a semester of college for Nathan or Caitlin by the time its all over, okay so maybe I am exaggerating but only a little. Its so expensive that as Caitlin sat in the dentist chair and and the dentist gave me the bill...... and I told Caitlin her ski trip just went out the window the dentist said "oh okay I won't charge you for the tooth pull that ought to cover a lift ticket hahahahah! No kidding! So there was a trip to the dentist and like always the boys who eat sugary everything and brush for 1 second did great and poor Caitlin $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Oh well
No comments:
Post a Comment