Friday, January 23, 2015
Winter Fun
Well its been quite a week, Carl was gone and Owen and I have been sick but before that all started I took Caitlin Nathan, Seth and Garrett to Wilmington for a few hours. Actually Owen was just starting his sickness so Carl stayed home with him. Caitlin had so much fun doing laser tag with the boys, they were always on the same team and just competed against strangers and both times the teams they played were hesitant to play against kids and they won both times!
Caitlin getting ready
That is actually Nathan
We stopped by the battle ship but didn't actually get on as it was going to close soon so we will go back for a visit soon.
We also took a family nature walk on Saturday to the Emerald isle park trail I had to scout it out for my class everyone had fun and wanted to stay longer, but Owen sickness was just starting hahah you can see how sick he looks in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment