OH so what do you do when your students are all taking a test well you update the blog of course. I just have to blog about owen he is just so grown up these days. On Monday I took him to a parent teacher conference for Caitlin , he insisted on taking a chocolate covered granola bar in case he got hungry. As he his getting out of the car he puts it in his pocket. I tell him " Owen don't put that in your pocket it will melt" He looks at me with that smile and says " The sunshine can't get in my pocket " hahahaah love that kid! In other great news Caitlin is student of the week at school this week. Today she took Lamb and Frog (stuffed animals to school for show and tell) She is so mature but when I see that it makes me smile to still have my little girl even if its just for a while longer.
The parent teacher conference went great, Caitlin has an awesome teacher turns out she took a phonics test and rocked it! So she is going to give her more challenging work. Always nice to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment