Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Awesome Kids

 Look at Nathan brining home third place and best in show in the Pinewood Derby.  I wish I was there but I didn't want to sit through it all hahahah Carl took a video !

 Check out the Pinewood Derby car/ boat, great idea boys!
 Guess who was Student of the Week and Student of the Month last week. Yes way to go Caitlin, she also did awesome on her phonic test and I had a parent teacher conference to talk about her progress. Caitlin was so happy to move up spelling groups and reading groups! Way to go Caitlin!!!!
Look at this guy chilaxin in Moms bed, he's been very needy lately, and ohh it pulls at my heart strings. I have found him cuddled up next to me in the middle of the night on more than one occasion. He's turning 5 in two weeks  can you believe it! There are a few other things happing with Owen right now that have me a bit worried but his speech had me a bit worried too so I am going to give a little while longer but lets just say we have been working pretty hard in the evenings on learning our alphabet and our numbers and its not going so well. ..... oh I hope its just a maturity lack of effort or caring thing but I am not so sure...... so time will tell.  So yes the kids are doing awesome the house is organized no one is missing any activities which means some other part of the puzzle must be falling apart ughhhh I have decided to cut back my duties at the battalion I just couldn't do it and work and have kids and so we are trying to cut me out of things slowly and quietly in hopes that no one  will notice. I feel really really bad for Carl and even though he says he doesn't mind I have to wonder its actually one of the few times in my life when I've said, I just can't do it but I gave it a try for 9 months and unfortunately even with the full time nanny the kids need me and I want to be there for them so right now I am procrastinating sending the sorry I will not be there tomorrow for the New Spouse Social and feeling really guilty that I am going to a work / conference at the Aquarium tomorrow but it is what it is....... so I guess I better think of a really yummy dinner to make my husband hahahaah. In other news, Owen's birthday is in two weeks and I need to put together a party and plan something so  I better get back to work!!!!!!

No comments: