Caitlin and I went on an afternoon girls trip, and got Cait some glasses.
Owen couldn't wait for the pool to open we had to buy a baby pool!
Caitlin started horseback riding, I know I know just what we need , more stuff to do hahahah
We started the weekend golfing with 2 intel battalion, Jeff and Susan joined us, the weather was perfect although a little chilly hahahah
By Sunday it was time for crabs!!!!
Two of my three children love seafood! LOVE IT!!!!
Owen eating some claws!
We, Jeff and I got a new toy! Its so awesome and so much fun!
This is our new toy for going anywhere we want!
On Tuesday we took all the kids to school and Carl and I went fishing , not their are no fish pictures.... oh well better luck next time!
And yes the pool is open and we did everything this weekend, pool, beach, big boat, little boat, fishing , crabbing, cast netting, sleepovers, cousins, beer, hamburgers, hotdogs and we even slept a little bit!!!! HELLO SUMMER WE MISSED YOU! LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment