Monday, June 01, 2015

Pre-school Graduation

 oh my cuteness where do I even begin, ohhh I don't want this last one to grow up.... he is so stinking cute, at least that's what I tell him everyday!
 but hes already getting that grown up boy attitude,  oh I just want to keep him alive until he's 21 he's crazy!!!!
 Going in for the diploma

 YOU can't really see O but he threw his hat,  this was after they counted to 30 then counted to 10 in Spanish, they stood up and help up pictures saying what they wanted to be when they grow up... Owen said " I want to be a police man"
 They hugged their friends
 Next year will be the only year all three will be in the same school, Queens Creek Elementary here we come!!!!
 Smiles with Mommy!
Smiles with gma then off to the swimming pool we went.... let summer begin !!!! IT WILL BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!

No comments: