Sunday, August 30, 2015

England London Day 1

 After a long long red eye flight and a horrible ride from the airport we finally made it to Carl's Aunt and Uncles  house in London. I have never been happier to lay my head down on a pillow!
 This is their backyard
 Front of the house, it was very big by England standards.. four bedrooms, living room, large kitchen and three bathrooms.

 We took the tube everywhere in London. "Please mind the gap" was our favorite !
 Tower of London was our first stop on Day 2


 We didn't walk the Tower Bridge as we headed off to the Natural History Museum next.

 Waiting to see the Crown Jewels, very cool.


This was a cool fire station by George and Lindas house. I guess I missed the pictures we took a boat ride down the Thames, but I must have used the tablet.  I will add those later. Day 2 everyone is still happy!

No comments: