Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pulling at my heart strings!


So I know I know where iss England, don't worry its coming should be on a blog near you by the weekend but it will have to wait for the pictures to get downloaded so until then, iphone pics and the happenings at the Priechenfried house.
We have returned from England and I took the kids back to school supply shopping, it only took us a few minutes and I didn't make a big deal of it. Owen knows that change is near. He started his first camp this week with the big kids, first time ever he is left with the big kids and he is doing great but  deep down inside I think hes a bit nervous.  We have chats before bed and right after he tells me what he wants for breakfast... yes you go that right pancakes and sausage used to be a favorite now its eggs sunny side up! He asks if he needs me in the night if he can come to my room... I say of course. This kid has never ever slept with his mommy except every night this week.. Around 1 am I hear the patter of his feet by my bed and he gets in bed gets under the covers and kisses my check.  A few hours later a little hand usually hits me in the head and I get a big giant smile in the morning. But deep down inside I can tell he seems a bit nervous a bit unsure.... and I have never seen this with Owen before so even I have been caught a bit of guard. I know he will do fine and now I just cherish the extra hugs and kisses because I have been getting lots of them. Don't worry little O.. moms got your back... nothing to worry about here.. You will rock Kindergarten!!!!

No comments: