Thursday, September 17, 2015
Growing up so fast!
Dad was gone all week so Sunday night we made snickerdoodles and chocolate chip cookie bars and today we still have some! I know dad is a cookie monster.... ugh oh I forgot he started reading the blog hopefully he will skip this post. Well the cookies didn't look so good but everyone said they tasted great, and I had homemade cookies to pack in everyone's lunch all week none of that nasty processed junk. So that's all yes, cookies making it a week in the house was worthy of a blog post! HAHAH And everyone seems to be settling into school and we have our routine down. First year no nanny means momma was cleaning kitchen floor at 11:00 pm last night getting up those crumbs or we have ants but the floor is clean and time to add more cookie crumbs because its what we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment