Saturday, September 12, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great Labor Day weekend, the weather wasn't perfect, it was hot but we had fun with Aunt Ali, Uncle Troy and Gma, and we celebrated Grandpas birthday so it was a win. Here are a few pictures of our adventures.  We took a trip to the water slides, the kids beg me all summer and we always wait until the last weekend they are open we took them for 1 hour and it was plenty. I am not sure why I dread it so much, next summer they will be older and I will brave it alone.

 Owen still likes the kiddie section.

 The big kids were all smiles and even dad participated in the fun.

 Looks like I missed good pics of Caitlin.

 Owen going down the slide.
 Then we hit the beach, we had Julia with us and that was perfect adding another kid makes everyone happy.

 Grandma meet us there and we had a nice relaxing afternoon.

Troy taking the kids for a boat ride. Great weekend!

No comments: