Thursday, December 10, 2015

Ho Ho Ho

We decorated for Christmas last weekend, and the tree is up, cookies have been made, stockings are hung! Let the fun begin. Only its 70 degrees outside, but really that is fine with me. A Christmas Eve chill would be nice but if not that's okay too!

 Everyone helped decorate this year. Its about time we can finally put all these people to work!
 The elves busy decorating the tree... I was camera women!!!
 All done... we were babysitting for a friend,.... yes Owen has a girlfriend wow! Those two were two peas in a pod!
 The train ornament... always a hit, speaking of still no train up yet this year. We don't see much of Carl around these parts he is gone from 4 am until 7 pm every evening and the weekends well they are filled up with this and that.
 Christmas pjs ohhh yeah
 I love that Nate still thinks Christmas is awesome. He is at his first school dance right now, and he asked me if he could wear his Santa hat.... sure oh how I would love to be a fly on that wall! The all grow up!
 Cuteness!!! Here comes Santa... speaking of santa. Santa is really behind this year but has vowed not to worry about it. Christmas cookies and memories come first,... stuff last!
 Look what the boys put up in Owens room! How awesome is that!
 First round of Christmas sugar cookies just like Lindsay used to make them... everyone loves them.


 Everyone decorated this year.... and the MESS OH THE MESS!!!! That sugar is like cement on my table!!!!
 works of art!!!!
 Mom made snickerdoodles last night and after a few failed attempts over the past few years I nailed it OOHHHH yeah baby!

Well my house is clean, my semester is almost over.... time to enjoy the season.... I will blog more later!

No comments: