Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Welcome to the family Oatmeal!!!

 On Wednesday the 23 mom finished the wrapping, cleaned the house, cooked and got ready for our newest Priechenfried!!!
 Aunt Ali and Uncle Troy picked up Oatmeal on their way.


 Everyone loves Oatmeal!!!  Oatmeal is Caitlin's bunny she is in charge of care, feeding and even using her own money to pay for rabbit supplies!!!


 He grew up in a home with lots of young kids and that is the reason I picked him, there were lots of bunnies to pick from but they were all raised in outdoor cages, when I saw the  pictures of him in the laps of young boys being handled I knew he was the one. He was born 1.5 hours away but Aunt Ali went out of her way to pick him up.
 He stays in his cage but gets exercise everyday, and he is totally chill around the kids.
 He saw me with the camera , here he comes!

 oh hey I will just take a rest right here! lol

 He matches the color scheme well don't you think
 Owen comes to say hello, but hes not scared!

He even lets him pet him and just sits there. Hi Oatmeal , we are glad you could join us!!!!

No comments: