Happy Happy New Year, we finally got a bit of a cold snap although hopefully that should be over soon. Kids are back at school, Mom is back at work and wow thats all I have to say is Wow! Maybe I shouldn't put this on the blog for my kids to read for the rest of their lives but Mom is about to loose it with these children... okay maybe just a few of them. Eating , drinking and pooping has been a big problem in the Priechenfried house for the past few months. Seems Nathan has decided he is too busy to use the bathroom when he gets the urge and well he also doesn't eat which is normal and well since I don't eat I just won't drink either AHHHHHHH! It is exhausting to in addition to telling your kid to do their homework and clean their room to eat and drink and poop!!! Soooo like I said everyone is happy.... except mom... everyone is pretty healthy well except Mr. I am not eating , drinking or pooping! and is it time for our next vacation yet!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment