Thats all time to go fold some laundry and clean , organize and clean , clean clean... operation Clean 2016!!!!
Sunday, January 17, 2016
It all started with the spice cabinet!
Well over Christmas Ali started cleaning out my cabinets and drawers at the time I looked at her and said" Where do you get the energy for that" She laughed and said " I don't have three kids" Well fast forward to the New Years Resolution. I will clean and organize the house. I knew this was something I would have to do in baby steps and I started with the downstairs , it took me two weeks. Some nights I just left a mess, it would have to wait until morning, some days everything waits and waits, dishes, laundry you name it. .... but I am making great progress. So sorry I have been MIA but I am cleaning and organizing and de-cluttering and well right now Carl is upstairs painting Owens bedroom. Yes this weekend Owen room gets a make over, and all of Nate's drawers have been cleaned out and Caitlin's closet has been done and well I am just doing a little bit at a time but have decided I can and will do this so blog I am sorry but my house will be awesome in no time. Oh did I mention those three little monsters mess it up faster than I clean it up ohhh well, I love them anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment