Sunday, June 12, 2016

Summer is HERE!!!!

Ohh blog I have so much to say, don't worry it will be a week of blog posts. I had an amazing time in Mexico,... pictures are coming, I can't get my camera to download pictures to this computer grrrrr!!!Its making me mad. ... maybe tomorrow I will figure it out... and things have been crazy busy lately and this week doesn't look much better. Ohhh well summer is here and we are having fun. Its actually the Priechenfried family motto. you see I start screaming get in the car, did you brush your teeth, do you have shoes, Owen where is Owen has anyone seen Owen.... then I start the car turn and look at Nathan and say " Are we having fun yet"? Last week we were having a day and as I got in the car he said it to me first.... yep they know how it plays out. We are always having fun we just have to convince ourselfs sometimes. So the last two weeks were quite a blurrrrr. Lets just say I taught swim lessons oohhhh enough said and NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN! I smiled and lets just say its OVER!!!!

Last day of school and in case your wondering I have a 6th grader, 1st grader and 4th grader ohhh wow!!!
 Yes I am sending Owen to 1st grade and I am working with him every single day this summer and in case you are wondering yes I have done it. We do two worksheets every morning followed by two books and we have been writing and making list and reading reading reading!

 There is my little guy at his kindergarten celebration!!!


Proud of you little man!! You will do great things!!!

No comments: