Wednesday, May 18, 2016

We love bunny!

 Oatmeal got some new outside digs! He still stays in the garage at night but on nice day he has a  new bunny condo! I know I know even the damn bunny is spoiled hahahah I know he is going to grow up and not go to college and live off his mom and dad ahahahahah!

 He takes up the garage and he is quite an escape artist this morning we came out to find him hopping around the garage, no quite sure how he is escaping but I never open door unless I check for him .I keep my van in the driveway now anyway as Carl is gone and I hate not having a car in the drive way. I am sure that will change in the winter but the van and oatmeal fit so that is fine!
Hi bunny!!!!

No comments: