Spring has sprung and its our busiest time in the Priechenfried house. We had a piano recital, and finished up soccer for both Caitlin and Owen.
Caitlin and Nathan did awesome in their piano recital , Nathan got student of the year and Caitlin got two other awards. They were very proud of their achievements and unlike the other trophies kids get these days I think they really earned them. Nathan has come really far this year in piano and is sounding great. Caitlin played a group of classic hymns and Nathan played two Star Wars songs. I am so proud of them, they are starting to sound really good on the piano. I am proud that they have stuck with it and I think it will be something that will last a lifetime and they can play even when the lessons stop.
Nathan and Carl did a two day canoe trip down the white oak river with boy scouts. They got perfect weather and had a great time.
Nathan really enjoys scouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment