I finished up a week ago and it has been crazy, my online classes 3 of them started Monday and I am working on them as soon as I finish this blog post. Working at home is awesome when all three of your kids are in school! I would get lonely after a few months but for the summer I love it. Having a few weeks before the kids get out of school is even better. I have been running errands and trying to get all the stuff we needed to get done finished before school lets out. I do need to learn to say no!!!! I have spend so much time with the kids at school but I feel bad for the teachers no other parents help. Oh well I can sleep when I am dead!
Owen scored a goal in soccer in his next to last game, it might have been a Priechenfried first !!!!! Sports stars we are not in this house but thats fine with me! They have fun, they make friends and they get exercise!
I joined Owen at field day last week! Good times had by all.... mostly the kids!!!
One legged race!
You should see how excited these kids get when the snow cone truck comes !!!!
EPIC need I say more!
Caitlin was in the fashion trashion show!!!
look at that awesome outfit!
No comments:
Post a Comment