Oh we love summer and we have been having a blast. Well minus the last week where I had this cold that would not stop but I am on the mend now so let the fun continue. Okay so here goes! First a trip to Florida to celebrate Mike and Holly getting married ..... Oh what a wedding. Can you say amazing!!!!!!!
It was a bit windy and wavy but it was Florida and like always it was awesome. We saw so many people and we had so much fun! There was a party at the Janicki's and the wedding at the Vinoy... and well just plain fun.
Back from Florida and swimming is off to a great start, I can't believe the season is more than half over already. It goes by so so fast!!!
Owen is doing great this year.... Okay I have to go to work but lots more later tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment