Getting ready for Christmas this year. Not going to lie I was exhausted. Carl did it all I was just plain tired. He did the tree and the train and as you can see the tree was done when I started taking pictures as I was sleeping when the kids did it.
Okay lets get this party started!
Kona was ready for Christmas.
Caitlin actually stayed home from school one day and we got started making cookies, we made our usual sugar cookies, snickerdoodles and a new chocolate thumbprint with a Hershey Kiss that was a big hit.
YUm
Everyone helps decorate the cookies and eat them as well!
Then it was time for a photo op, The boys were waiting for Caitlin to get her Christmas pjs on.
Kona always ready for a picture hahahah
Here comes Caitlin down the stairs.
My favorite Christmas picture! How do I get my kids to take go pictures, they have no choice there is a camera in their face all the time and it doesn't bother me one bit. I'm the mom that takes lots of pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment