Saturday, December 31, 2016

Christmas Angels!

 We made oreo cookie pops twice this year... a new Priechenfried favorite for sure. Everyone loves them.
 Nathan helped decorate the cake pops.... we got the idea from his girlfriend.... Yes you read that right, his girlfriend sent him home a box which included cake pops on the last day of school. Not to worry I have seen them together a few times so I had bought a bag of chocolate and send him to school with a Christmas card so he would be ready!  Mom score!!! You didn't think I had it in me did you!!!!

Wine lots of wine.... more than I usually drink but don't worry I only had to much one night and at this age you will only do that once right! 
 We made Christmas awesome for these boys and their brother... with help from Ali and Mom their mom was more than appreciative of the Christmas clothes we sent their way.  Their mom didn't ask for help I just asked if I could help her and get each boy an outfit. Well one outfit turned into 4 t-shirts, 1 long sleeve, and a sweatshirt , a pair of jeans and socks. And if you could have seen the look on Dakotas face when he showed me his new new sweatshirt . Price less!
 Daddy has been home... well except the day he went to work...
 Aunt Ali and Uncle Troy stayed for  5 days!!!


 The Priechenfried Christmas Card!
Santa was here!!!!!

No comments: