Wednesday, February 08, 2017
Happy February
Wow so I missed an entire month how did that happen. Well no pictures with this post but I will post some tonight when I get home. Things are going... I guess the post holiday blues. After laying around all of Christmas break to try to get my mojo back I vowed I would keep the ball rolling this semester. Everyone seems happy and healthy well except me. I am per perpetually exhausted so much so that I fall asleep on the sofa after putting the kids to be at 8:30 waking up at 11 with body thinking I took a nap then not being able to fall back asleep until 2 and then walking around like a zombie all day. I am having serious lapses in memory which my friends insist is just my busy life but I am not to sure.... so oh well. We are all alive no major illness except a mom that can't stay awake or remember her own name. I find myself trying to make things "fun" or be "fun " for Carl on the weekends and it back fires terribly as I am just so tired all the time. I have given up the gym for now but just can't seem to find the time or the energy. As long as I stay at home all is well but leave for 5 minutes and the world seems to end so for now I feel a bit hostage but hostage only to a wonderful life as long as I don't leave and am at everyone's call. Ohhh and if I don't dare pick up the phone on the first ring.. come at the first mom scream or have all my ducks in a row then the world will end. Meanwhile dad sits on the sofa while children walk past him to find mom .... Yes these are the monsters that I have created but I see some hope some light that I am working on making awesome little people. Yesterday Caitlin cleaned up Owens breakfast dish when she saw I was a bit behind and well Nathan has been packing his gym bag with clothes all week and he even empties his lunch box and puts dirty gym clothes in washing machine. So now if I could just solve the perpetual problem with boys and pooping in my house. I canceled the Pediatric Gastroenology appointment last week because I just didn't' have it in me and well nothing brings on a sick kid like canceling the doctors appointment because you just don't feel like it HAHAHA So anyway we are back to poop juice and looking at poop, trying to have him avoid McDonald and Wendy's because they are too high in sodium which means home cooked meals even when we pass right by the fast food establishment. I just never through poop would consume our world. Then there is Owen belly distended because he holds it in as well backing up the toilet with every poop which often only comes every three days and now I see his eating is related to his poop schedule. Really boys really this is just so crazy I often wonder if I am dreaming this up. Can't everyone just poop! Oh and I don't know if Caitlin has ever pooped and I have never have to ask she just poops... like her mom we just poop! In other news Owen has started tutoring and I think it is going well so we will just have to wait and see with that but I have been spending so so much time with him my house is not clean but don't worry I do unclog the toilet as last week I let it sit for one hour it overflowed and poured down the vent for the heat/ac only to have the pee water get caught in pipes and ohhh the smell. Yep that's how things are going here, poop, no poop, poop juice, miralax, clogged toilets and one tire mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment