Sunday, February 19, 2017

Owen's 7th birthday!!!!

We had a great day celebrating Owen's birthday yesterday. Even though its not until next weekend Carl is not going to be here so we did it  a week early.
 I made a huge sheet cake Friday night. I have the pan so no big deal.
 We let him open his present a little early while we watched McGyver, it is our favorite family show.
 Oh boy a brand new nerf gun for my nerf gun party tomorrow!!!
 Here is the nerf cake, with a working gun on top. I cut owen his piece of cake and put the gun on it. He was in heaven!!!
Party favors small camo bags with nerf darts, safety glasses, a pencil and poppers. 
 Inside target shooting got the party started.
 Carl called Lowes and got them to
 Caitlin was ready for the party in her new spring clothes.
 I set up some target shooting with cans/ and ping pong balls on bottles .
 After target shooting the boys were in the side yard shooting from behind boxes


 Here is a picture of all he boys, 10 boys in all.  A perfect number!!!!!
 After a few games we came inside for snacks, carrots, oranges , goldfish, Cheetos

 Owens cake, Caitlin and I designed it, it didn't take long and it was lots of fun to make.
 Blowing out the candles!

 Opening some presents.  He got a two new nerf guns, a craft project , a gift card.

Good times had by all and it was fun and easy!!!

No comments: