Sorry for the delay, in between Owen's party the weekend before his birthday and his actual birthday our house was overcome with the plague. I know I know its been a full month later but it was a week of well. Lets just say it was not fun!! Mom went down first and you see that never ends well because Owen was quick to follow, followed by Caitlin and finally Kona, yes even the dog! Nathan never got it.... but well we have to send a shout out to Grandma! She saved the day everyday I think HAHAHA .... I think it was the flu or some variant of we got the flu shot so you don't get the full blown flu just bad enough that you can function but feel really bad..... all is well now so back to the birthday month.
You can see that we cut the cake and then put the candles on for him to blow out... yes it was that kind of week! This cake and ice cream was after the full turkey dinner that he requested at the table. and yes in case you are wondering Grandma to the rescue again making the Turkey and rolls,and mom just provide a some mac and cheese, peas, and mashed potatoes.. with lots of GRAVY... as per Owen's request.
And he is 7 with weird eyes!!!!
Okay so happy 7th birthday to my littlest mini P....
No comments:
Post a Comment