Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Nathan

Nathan is having a great 6th grade school year. He loves New Bridge and so do I, there have been no problems, he is getting good grades, he is being challenged. He has made friends, he has never had any problems..... oh thank you thank you thank you... can we keep this up another two years!!!!
 He made it to as a finalist to the school speech competition. Just like last year, he spent about 15 minutes on the speech . I asked okay begged him to memorize it but nope , just like last year he had the best speech but the worst delivery  and it is heartbreaking to me but Nathan was happy. I was happy for him, all is well in the world, congrats Nathan !!!! love ya kid!!!
 Caitlin went with me we hit Panera for breakfast!

 3 rd place great job NATHAN!!!

No comments: