Here we are Day 1 John Peencamp state park the kids love to snorkel here because they can do it right off the beach.
Now its time to head down to Key West.
Day Two, time to hit the beach again!!!and again
Anna and Ryan joined us with their two girls, it actually wasn't to bad in the town house, we are never there that much so it was all good.
The weather was nice but cool by Key West standards, only low 80s and lots of wind which means no snorkel trips for me and the littles but Nathan and Dad got to go so its all good.
We took the kayaks and the bikes this year... I think we finally have this down!!!
My new favorite drink Boca Chica Relaxer.... I need to get the ingredients.
Time to hit the town!
I
I survived on chocolate and beer all week!!! so yummyWe even dyed Easter Eggs one day as Easter was the day after we returned.
The 19 hour trip back is never fun but just in case your wondering we already have our reservations for Spring Break 2018!!!!! OH YEAH BABY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment