Well I am all done for the year.... ahhh and now we are just getting the kids through the final few weeks of school. Oh its brutal to still have to set my alarm for 6 am, I can't believe stay at home moms do that everyday and don't get a paycheck its just not fair..... I always dream of being a stay at home mom and having my days filled with naps , and t.v. and idle free time reading books... well not yet so oh well enough of those dreams !!!! These kids keep me busy busy busy but here we are alive and well. We almost lost Caitlin this week, she was almost hit by a car in a parking lot, she just runs, she never looks where she is going. I have yelled at her, I have sat her down, when we get to a parking lot I tell all the kids we are in a parking lot there are cars , look where you are going and for some reason my kids act like I have never taken them out of the front door before. Well I think she learned her lesson as the car was so close they slammed on their brakes, and she was so scared but this has happened twice before ..... and she is blond I swear she is blond. So pray for cailtin pray that cars she her because she sure doesn't !!!! Okay enough of that.....
Jazz!
Nathan had a great 6 grade band concert , he was even the master of ceremonies. I mean this kid will stand in front of 500 people no problem... amazing. He said the band teacher asked them stand up to see if they were good public speakers and when Nate was done, he clapped and said he had the job hahahaha . Kid was not phased at all. Just stood up there with the microphone and read his script~
Nathan was also in the Authors showcase but it was the same night as band so we picked band!
Caitlin was in the Onslow County's artists showcase.... no shit my kids rock right.... I really believe this means they will grow up to be complete losers hahahahha oh damn karma right! Oh well we will bask in the glory and use the college fund to get them out of jail hahahahah
Look a horse what a surprise.
This is my best friend, part lab part human. we take the kids on all their adventures!!!!
Aunt Ali and Uncle Troy came last weekend yipppeee ,and it was hot hot hot
Mother's Day how cute!!!!
oh my breakfast Caitlin made me was out of this world! I think I might as for it again this weekend!!! Mothers day every weekend!!!!
This is my life,,, trying to get Owen on grade level. He moved up two reading levels last week, he is working hard I am very proud of him. We are going to keep it up all summer and see how far we can get. So this is us all summer, all work and just a little play! wish me luck!!!
Owen and Ryan having lunch! I got the little table back out and the littles love it so cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment