The kids have had so many camps.... I feel bad as you will see no pictures of Caitlin but she did lots of camps please let me explain ! She started with dance camp.... I didn't get any pictures as we missed the last day for Carl's graduation, next up was tennis camp for Caitlin , I was teaching swim lessons this week for Anne so Carl took she had a blast but once again no pictures. Next up was Nathan at Boyscout camp. It was about 1 hour south of Raleigh, he had a great time for his first year and earned lots of merit badges. Next up was sailing camp.... Caitlin was only there 4 days before she took a nasty fall down the stairs and bruised her tailbone keeping her on the sidelines the last week. She was having a great time before the accident. During this time Owen is in summer school and it was a logistical nightmare.... you can't even imagine... but I did it for the kids and its all good. Owen hate going to school anytime but he is enjoying summer school. He has the best teacher she is older and was a teacher before becoming a reading specialist. She is very nice and when I met her (she is the mayors wife) I knew that she was the teacher I wanted Owen to have!!!! I begged her to take him and he is really showing great progress. He got 260 of 265 sight words last week and is the best kid in the class which has given him self confidence that he really needed!!! Last week of summer school only 4 more days then its back to me for the last three weeks before school but we got this!!!! Last camp for Nathan was Camp Albemarle last week he had a great time and today I am packing up Caitlin and taking her for her first overnight camp experience.... she deserves it... I hope she makes great friends and has a blast!!!!
Picking up Nathan from scout camp covered in bug bites but he had a blast... and he got first place in the mile swim!!! It was a great experience for him!!!
Caitlin and I had lots of early mornings teaching swim lessons at the pool... swim lessons keep food on the table in the summer when mom doesn't get a paycheck hahahahah
Nathan and Cole getting ready for Camp Albemarle....
Amy and I are best of friends for 3 weeks of every year we have a blast doing camps together.... and we hang out and then see ya in 50 more weeks lol!
Nathan in his bunk!
Amy and I went out for dinner, lunch, drinks appetizers so much this year!!! It was like our own mini-camp!!!!
While Amy and I recovered from on of our fun Friday nights the kids did slide in the city!
Owen and I hit the beach one day and got stuck in a rip current it was so scary!!!!
Nate and Cole at sailing camp!
We had to deliver Cole's paper route.... Owen had a blast!!!
Long distance swim meet , Nathan did awesome!!!
Swim team always good times !!!
Owen at slide in the city!
Nathan at slide in the city
Caitlin couldn't do it because of her but .... poor cait
First day of sailing camp!!!
The boys snuggling with mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment