Thursday, September 27, 2018

So much to say


Okay so I am back, I think I will just start from the now, so much has happened since I wrote last but lets just start with a summary. Well the surgery went well, and then then the inflammation returned. The doctor put me on two courses of steroids. The last one 40 mg a day almost killed me. It was awful. Alison moved in for a month an entire  month and she was amazing. Taking kids here and there, cooking and cleaning, sick dogs, sick kids. I will never be able to repay her. And now 6 months later.... I am finally feeling better. I have started taking walks again!!! Yippeee



 Kona and Kia became best friends
 Owen has taken up a new sport its called professional break my teeth every two weeks!
 Ahhhh the beach
 The start of summer.
 The kids did swim team this summer and loved it.

No comments: