Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Summer

So Summer came and while I still wasn't 100% I was surviving. Carl was in Afghanistan and the kids were so happy not to see me sleeping. Oh did I mention that during the worst of it I was sleeping like 18 hours a day. It was crazy I could not keep my eyes open as hard as I tried and once I was sleeping you could have a party in my room. So bizarre !!! Okay so summer came the usual, swim team, camps and me sort of happy I wasn't in pain but also feeling weird and not good overall so I just sat by the pool and sat on the sofa and all was well in the world. Ohhhh well except for Owen and his damn broken teeth.... oh and the dog bite.
 Trips to the beach in the evening cause my body could not handle heat
 Ali and Troy came down more times then I can count!
 Crabs were eaten!
 Teeth were broken! Again and Again And AGAIN!!!
 But we kept on swimming!
 and Owen's first year of sailing camp
 and sailing!

and we had fun!!!

No comments: