The kids have been out of school for a month because they were so badly damaged and well I have been back at work for most of it so...... the first month was a little rocky but last week Grandma took the reins and now homeschooling is going great. Everyone knows what is expected of them. We have no schedule..... my house is clean because I am not exhausted from having to wake people up so early. Wow its nice.... I mean now I know that in a few years they will all be independent and I can sleep in everyday and yes I can do this.... oh and did I mention the pain in my shoulder is almost gone!!! I have a bad day here and there but ohhhh I feel so much better!!! Wow that was one really really shitty year!!! The pain was so overwhelming at times but happy to be on the mend and finally I can cook and clean and the wheels on the bus are going round and round.... okay well almost hahaha
Sometimes I come home to pans that look like this.
So glad I had all the homeschool stuff for Owen he hasn't missed much when it comes to school we have been going strong Monday-Friday
We even went to the County Fair I mean why not!
The dock is ready for fishing.
These people eat alot of food all day!!
I have been cleaning and cleaning, you see for 9 months I did nothing like nothing! I couldn't and well now I have 9 months of cleaning and organizing. I started in July as soon as I started feeling a little better with little task and now I am doing whole rooms in a weekend. I still have a few more rooms to go. I actually have been doing each one twice. The princess closet was Friday night and then we did Owen's room for the second time yesterday. Next weekend is Caitlin's room again and I will finish with Nathan's. Next up is a coat of paint for my bedroom. Its the only room in the house that hasn't been painted since we moved it.
We have bunny time most evenings We love bunny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment