| July was an awesome month. The kids got to do sailing camp, they just did family groups and well with Cole we made a family. |
They had a blast. I didn't notice Nathan had his mask on oohh well.grrr he ruined my picture.
Pool time
My girl!!!
![]() |
| The sunset it never gets old! |
![]() |
| I do love swim team when I don't hate it hahahah |
![]() |
| Go NATHAN! |
![]() |
| That is a bad dive, who is your coach HAHAH |
![]() |
| I hope this isn't one of my kids FINGERS TOGETHER ALREADY! |
THE MACHINE
More chemistry !
![]() |
| My beautiful GIRL! |
![]() |
| LOVE IT |
![]() |
| Swim team pool party! It was fun this year, numbers were low, summer was not too hot we had a great summer |
![]() |
| TIME FOR THE LAKE EVERYONE's FAVORITE ! |
![]() |
| THis year mom had the great idea to buy a kneeboard on the first day, I thought the kids might enjoy it THEY LOVED IT!! |
![]() |
| From kneeboarding it went to wake boarding and well it was good times had by all! |
![]() |
| We own the kneeboard but rented the wake board. The kids did really good. |
![]() |
| Alice and Bobs House! |
















































No comments:
Post a Comment