School was out, the weather was warm. The pandemic canceled all the sleep away camps which was a real bummer but I was determined to coach swim team. I knew we could do it safely and the numbers in our town were so so low. So we had swim team, a smaller team, only a few meets but we had a blast. I convinced Nathan to take a summer class.... it was soo much work but he did great.
Nathan had chemistry online this summer.... I wouldn't call it fun...When he wasn't at work he was on the boat.
We had to practice driving and he's getting so much better.
Carl boat this old old Opti and fixed it up for Owen
More Chemistry
I taught 6 online classes it was soo much work, Caitlin helped me with labs sometimes.
A few trips to the beach!
A few trips to the go-carts!
Aunt Ali and Uncle Dunkle came to visit.
Caitlin's dance recital was outside social distanced but still very nice. Isn't she beautiful!
Love my girl!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment