Thursday, September 18, 2008

Granny to the Rescue


NAte loves to make faces for the camera.





Caitlin loves Elmo and Abby, next weekend is ELMO live.


Fall is here , this morning I saw 5 egret and 2 Herons feeding! If only I could put my kayak in and go for a paddle!




Granny came for a visit today, it had been 17 days since we had seen the Poe family over Labor day. I got to go grocery shopping, cut the grass, and run a few errands. Thanks Granny!





Carl has been requesting pictures on the blog, might I add I also send him letters, packages and make DVDs of the kids. I have so much free time, about 3 seconds every day! Which reminds me I can't be long I have to do Nathan's school project for tomorrow. YES I HAVE HOMEWORK for my 3 yr old!










No comments: