Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

Yep you got that right. Last night on our way home Nate said "Mom I hope we can have some fun tomorrow"
Like what Nate?
"Can we listen to Jingle Bells and dance"

So on our way home from Sunday School today we listened to Jingle Bells many times.

Nate says so many funny things in a day it is hard to remember. Here are a few;
MOM I PEED IT DIDN'T GO IN THE TOLIET " " It is all down my left leg"
I point to his right leg amazed that my child knows left from right "
What leg is this Nate? " Its my right mom do you need to go to Ms. Airel's class"

I am very impressed with his teacher this year, she is teaching the kids spanish.

On our way home from school I said "Nate did you draw circles and squares in school today?"
No mom we did circles and octagons"

I had to spank Caitlin because she would not sit still to get her diaper changed and had been in the thinking chair numerous times for the same behavior. As I left the room Nate said to her
"Caitlin you are okay, You know you have choices Caitlin , you have choices"

I really don't think I have ever said that! How funny!

No comments: