Just kidding I got an email from Carl seems on his next paycheck will have hostile duty pay. We get an extra $225.00 a month because Carl is in a place where people will be shooting at him. Now I am sure for some the $225.00 is welcome and don't get me wrong I am sure I can find a place to spend it but $225.00 just seems like an insult. Can I just give back the $225.00 and have Carl spend the next six months in a safe place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh did I mention they make him pay for his own food on the ship, yeah its $250.00 to eat on the ship! Okay I can't say anything else I might sound like a salty wife!!!HHAHAHAHAHA
Everything is going great here. We miss you dad !
1 comment:
Hey, look on the bright side...you have a paid vacation from your husband! Lots of wifes would kill for that :) Hang in there, at least there is an end in sight!
Post a Comment