Thursday, July 08, 2010

4th of July

We had a great weekend, we did a little bit of everything, beach, boat, fishing, kayaking, pool, and of course to much eating and for me not enough drinking. We enjoyed seeing Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Ali, Troy, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Susan.

Dad takes the kids for a ride in the kayak.
Nathan with sparklers.


Owen takes a nap in his favorite shirt!

Owen ready to party, I don't think the outfit lasted 30 minutes!




Baths from Aunt Ali are so much fun!




Fishing from the dock, I think Aunt Ali caught the most.





Caitlin at the beach.





Drinks from the bar on the pontoon boat



Playing with Uncle Jeff fun fun!




So cute!





Making grandma muffins with grandma!



Grandma and Owen.



Ali in the baby pool with Nathan so funny!







Nate the only person who isn't crabby around here!



Building legos with Uncle Jeff!














1 comment:

Gwen said...

Owen is getting so big already, glad he "likes" his I Love Mom shirt :) Love the crab pic with Nate. Uncle Jeff, can you come build legos with DJ too please???