Friday, July 16, 2010

Owen 4 months

Owen is 4 1/2 months old. He is in the 50% for weight and 75% for height. He weighs 14lbs 6 oz and is 26 inches long. He has started rice cereal and is doing okay eating, a few bites have gone down the hatch, mostly what goes in comes out but we do it every evening. He will not take a bottle which is frustrating but we will keep working on it. I have also tried apple juice in a bottle but no luck. Oh well. We had a great week, Dad took the week off work in preparation for his move to Virginia next week. Dad and Nate spent a day at the waterslides. Caitlin had dance camp all week and both kids had a blast at Vacation Bible School. I am in shock I am scared to death I have no idea how I will pull this off but all I can do is hope and pray that I can handle it. Carl and I worked hard this week to try to get things ready, we got the laundry done! Do you think we call all wear the same clothes for the next year? We cut the grass, I am sure it will not need cut for at least 3 or 4 days? I went to the grocery store and that usually lasts for about 24 hrs. So like I said I think I have everything under control here. Well at least for the next two days so only 350 or so to get through! Wish me luck!


Watching his big brother on the slip'n'slide
Nathan on the slip'n'slide





Caitlin in a pretty dress from Susan.



A great visit to see Bob and Alice.





Eating rice cereal.





Working on his fine motor skills with cheerios.





Funny things that were said this week"
Caitlin and I were driving to Princess Ballerina Dance Camp. I said, "Caitlin, time for dance camp, get in the car." As soon as we got in the car she said, "Mom, are we there yet?" I said "One minute Caitlin, it is just at the end of the road." Caitlin said "Well, where are we going to camp?" Uh oh, seems she thought she was going camping...sorry Caitlin, it is just day camp when you are three!
Caitlin says from the other room, "MOM CAN I GET A HAND?" She needed help!

No comments: