Sunday, July 25, 2010

Funny Things

The kids have been kids all week. I am counting the days until school starts!

A few funny things

Nathan was at swim lessons and his swim teacher was making him work on breathing while he moves his arms. I was watching and Nathan noticed me. While she was not looking he gives me a wink with one eye and then gives me the thumbs up. I thought I was going to pee my pants.

Caitlin ohhh so much to say but probably the funniest is her toughness. This morning she fell down the stairs. On her way down she is saying “I’m Okay” She says “ I’m okay” no matter how bad it is . On Friday night Nathan lowered her finger in the car window and before as I got it unstuck before the blood even entered her pinky she said “I’m okay”

 

I was at my wits end with the kids one day and finally after Caitlin asked me if she could do something 1,000 times I said “I DON’T CARE” She looked at me and said “Mom, is I don’t care a yes?”

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Technically it is, right :)