Well things are going well so far this week. I had my first parent teacher conference today for Nathan. Sounds like everything is going well at school . He is doing great. She said the other day she was walking around the classroom as the kids were doing center time. Nathan was at the writing table and he wrote " Nathan loves Lexi" . Wow getting an early start!
This is what his report card looks like:
Named all capital and lower case letters.
Knows all sounds except: Z,O, U, I, E
Passed Rhyming
Can Count to 100
Knew all #s 0-30 except 30.
Counted backwards 10 to 0.
Next testing will be on ending sounds, sight words and comparing objects.
In my next post I will scan in my favorite art work and handwriting samples.
1 comment:
Glad to hear school is going good. Love what he wrote. You better get ready! Cute pics. You have such a beautiful family. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment