WOW what a week. Let me start by saying I had lots of help there is no way I could have pulled this off without the help of Grandma, Grandpa, Ali and Troy, Susan and Jeff. THANK SO MUCH! We got started last Sunday at Church with Trunk or Treat. Grandma offered to help with this one! Caitlin wore her mermaid costume from last year it was just so cute I am not ready to see it go yet. Caitlin was a bit shy but Nate had a blast. On Tuesday evening Grandpa got the pumpkin carving started. On Thursday was Caitlins Harvest Walk at her T,Thursday preschool. On Friday 30 cupcakes had to be made for Caitlins Halloween party at her M,W, F school. On Friday Ali and Troy took the kids to the Fall Festival at Nate's school. I am Room Mom for Nate's class so I set up his halloween party I didn't make it to the party as I was taking a much needed nap.
1 comment:
Hi everyone,
I went on your site to see all the pictures of halloween,sounds like everyone had a great time.I fly on thursday and will be in touch once I get back.Love to everyone.Granny
Post a Comment