The favorite game was the pinata, we put the heavy hitters at the end and it even took them two turns. I missed getting a picture of putting the nose on the pumpkin or passing the pumpkin, we played that twice. Once again the olders kids showed the younger kids and it was a so much fun to watch. Now that the kids have figured out the games I am looking forward to getting some really fun prizes for next year ( oh wait did I just say next year). Okay I am not sure who likes it more me or the kids!
Thursday, November 04, 2010
2nd Annual Hallloween Party
The halloween party was another good time. We had 15 kids and they all looked great. I think next year I will have a no costume no entry for adults. Some adults dressed up but its halloween people get with the program! Anyway we had a good time and the kids are already counting down the days until next year. Thanks Aunt Ali and Uncle Troy for all your help in set up and breakdown!!!!
Caitlin gets things started with glow necklace toss! Get it on the witches hat you get to keep it. If you miss just try try again!
Here are the boys digging through the brains (noodles) to find the eyeballs (ping pong balls). At the end of the evening I discovered Caitlin eating it ew yuck!
Get the worm off the string. The germ free version of bobbing for apples. Everyone gets their own string! I love having a few older boys at the party. They are so much fun, they already know how to play the games so they really help out the younger kids and everyone seems to participate more.
Wrap the mummy!

The favorite game was the pinata, we put the heavy hitters at the end and it even took them two turns. I missed getting a picture of putting the nose on the pumpkin or passing the pumpkin, we played that twice. Once again the olders kids showed the younger kids and it was a so much fun to watch. Now that the kids have figured out the games I am looking forward to getting some really fun prizes for next year ( oh wait did I just say next year). Okay I am not sure who likes it more me or the kids!
The favorite game was the pinata, we put the heavy hitters at the end and it even took them two turns. I missed getting a picture of putting the nose on the pumpkin or passing the pumpkin, we played that twice. Once again the olders kids showed the younger kids and it was a so much fun to watch. Now that the kids have figured out the games I am looking forward to getting some really fun prizes for next year ( oh wait did I just say next year). Okay I am not sure who likes it more me or the kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun. So sorry we missed it. I didn't see the invite on my e-mail til last week. I've been crazy and my e-mail is the last place I go. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment