Nate helps Grandma rake leaves. Neighbor Sam is in the background.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Fall Fall Fall
WOW where to start, the last two weeks have been long! HAHAH After getting the flu and pneumonia I am finally on the road to recovery. Too bad I fell down the stairs on Monday and busted my a...... I will not be posting a picture of the bruise on my butt but it is large! I am so lucky I didn't break anything! As all moms know there is no time for MOM to be sick. The ship sinks fast!
Nathan and Caitlin were in the bunkbeds because Grumppa was here and I found them sleeping together. I also think this was the last night Caitlin used a paci. She never really asked for one but if she found one she liked to use it, I went around the house last week and tried to find them all and threw them in the trash. She has not even mentioned it... how funny is that. I guess she was ready.
We had a fun visit with Grumppa Priechenfried
We visited Grandma and Grandpa Poe and went to the Veterans Day Parade. I drove the kids solo to Maryland. It took me 8 hours up and 7 hours back.... NEVER AGAIN... until they can drive me!!!!

Nate helps Grandma rake leaves. Neighbor Sam is in the background.
Owen gets a push from Aunt Ali, the kids had a sleepover with Aunt Ali while Mom and Dad went to the Marine Corps Ball. Owen did his usual up three times. I felt sorry but glad its not just me. Really I have tried everything... tonight we start the cry it out. I have tried this before but it dosen't go over so well with Nate and Cait and in the end I usually give up. I am exhausted and home alone so I just put a bottle or boob in his mouth and he goes back to sleep. Well I will let you know next week who wins the next round. Pray for me!!!!!
Nate helps Grandma rake leaves. Neighbor Sam is in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, love the pic of the kids sleeping in the bed together!
Post a Comment