Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Happy Birthday Caitlin!!!!!
Caitlin had so many parties , where to start. After the tea set painting we had a party with the cousins on Thanksgiving at Granny's house. She requested a unicorn cake and had a great time playing with her cousins. On Friday we had a party well actually it was a party for Mom and Aunt Ali and we let her help blow out the candles, the kids didn't really like the cake choices but we sure did, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin pie and devils food cake with cream cheese frosting! Yummy Next Caitlin had cupcakes at both preschools yes one on Monday and then today. Yes that is a total of five birthday parties for a four year old. The funny things is since I made cupcakes for three of them and left the cake at Granny's (no leftovers) the kids asked if I could make a cake for her birthday tonight! HAHAH NO NO I am done!!!! Caitlin Happy Birthday! I love you. I love how you are so independent, I love your zest! I love your hugs and I hope you had a great 4th birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet and sentimental post Amy, I loved it! 4 already, where does the time go?
Post a Comment