Monday, October 04, 2010

Soccer Pictures

The Blue Marlins

Nate really enjoys soccer. He is doing really well now in his second season. He is great at defense and is really improving his offense.








Nate is feeling better and well I wish I could say the same about Caitlin. She is not really getting better so I made her a doctors appointment for tomorrow UGGGHHH! She has missed so much school but I think she needs to go. Last night I went in her room and was setting up the humidfier. Mom what are you doing? I am setting up the humidfier Caitlin so you will not cough so much. Caitlin says " Mom I don't need a fire in my room"

Later in the night she was up coughing and I was giving her a drink and tucking her back in. I was laying there with her as I usually do with Nathan and she looked at me and said " Mom you can go out the door now" The next time she woke up I stayed with her a few minutes and after a bit she looked me and said " Mom You Scared To Death! Why are you still here". Like I said she really takes care of herself.


No comments: