Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Fun!

Well , we made it happen, the tree is decorated, the stockings are hung and the cookies well, we ate them all so now we are in the kitchen making round two! Now if only I could say we are all better, not quite. Catilin is all better now those boys! I took Nathan back to the doctors on Monday but by Wednesday we were back and I took Owen with me as well. Owen was almost done his antibiotics but his cough/chest did not sound good. Now Nathan and Owen have just started antibiotics round two! The doctor seems to think that we had three different bugs and the kids have just been passing it around. Lucky Us ! We have been in this house for days. We have so many prescriptions I have to sit down and think for a few minutes to remember what everyone gets. We have had visitors and lots of fun though! We had Janelle , Jason, Bryn and Morgan down for dinner and gingerbread house decorating. Next it was Granny and Granddad for a whole day. Ms. Dee showed up with presents and cleaned..... and then last night we had Aunt Susan and Uncle Jeff for yummy oysters and crab cakes! Good times.

Nathan puts an ornament on the tree! In his holiday jammies.
Daddy holds Caitlin

Bryn and Caitlin decorating gingerbread houses.


The boys decorating.



Owen loves the tree.



Wow those look great!



The boys!


Owen opens his present from Dee, its a winner!




Uncle Jeff holds Owen. Owen just loves to be held , don't put me down!


I love the wrapping paper best!





Uncle Jeff and Nate.


No comments: