The family , Caitlin picked the headband!
The kids, Caitlin is no longer jealous of Owen and is really helping take care of him now.
The girls, Mom and Ali happened to be here on picture day so we took a girls picture.
The family, well minus Jeff and Susan. Like I said I had only planned on doing the kids but then Carl talked me into a family picture and everyone was here so here we are November 27 , 2010.

IT WAS SO COLD OUTSIDE! CARL MADE US WALK DOWN TO THE DOCK BRRRRRR!
Okay okay time for us to get with the program around here. Wow what a week! IT WAS HORRIBLE. That is all I can say, everyone was sick and I didn't get a break nope I was up all day and all night! Let these kids get better and soon. All I want for Christmas is a some sleep! Carl is home and our goal for the weekend- Christmas! We need a tree, we need to make some cookies.... not a problem with an extra set of hands I feel like I can conquer the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment